St Margaret's Church is home to a great collection of Heritage monuments and artefacts. With the help from our generous funders, we have fully restored these monuments and made them available for public viewing along with state-of-the-art digital tour information.
The church has a vast history dating back to 1516 when permission was first sought to erect a chapel of ease. Today the newly refurbished church building is a multi-functional resource; some of its uses include community events, conferences, worship and parties. For further information about the Heritage of our building and its contents, please get in touch.